Posted on 17 September, 2022Apply →
⚗️ 1 years xp
💼 Full Time
📍 Remote - UK
This position performs moderate research, design, and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
• 1+ years of Software Engineering experience
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Proficiency with data manipulation languages.
• Ability to work with simple data models.
• Familiarity of industry best practices — code coverage.
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
• Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Basic oral and written communications skills.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of moderate complexity.
• Complete simple bug fixes.
• Work closely with other development team members to understand product requirements and translate them into software designs.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.